treatment


Rebellion
Advert
Image result for dr martens 1460 w boots
The target audience is 15 to 40 aimed at male and females, Dr martens is aimed to the working class but my advert is to those who care to defy the way they look and rebel against the normal look, it would be based to those who live in England and Britain this is based on the research of knowing that the brand was commonly known by the different groups of starting with, the mods in the 1950s-60s, then the skinheads in the 1960s-70s, and the goths & punks in the 1970s-80s, to grunge in the 1980s to the Brit pop from the 1990s to the 2000s.
Image result for mods dr martens
So in this advert we are going to see the different shots of different Dr martens and the different types from the boot to the brogues that they have produced, and they would be quick cut, but it will show difference and friendship in the ways I imagine the shots to go. There isn’t really any characters because there is going to be a loud of different people wearing the shoes in each shot I plan to use and there is no talking just a lot of information coming from the shots and the graphics that will come up on the screen with music in the background.

The lighting will be natural as I can get it and the camera angles is going to be from a lot of different places some from the ground and some from good height, I’ll be editing it so some of it is quick cuts and some fairly slow to show the different shows and there details of the different shows, the setting is going to be mainly outside, the only prop is the shoes and the boots, some of the people I am going to be using I haven’t given them a style of costume but others I have mainly jeans to give the difference and diversity of the different looks that you can do with this brand of shoe. There is going to be a lot of graphics but I haven’t decided on what I’m going to be writing yet or the different effects. For my audio elements I am only going to get a song that I feel will go well with the rough footage and the edgy of the shoes.
Image result for people wearing dr martens
Originally I did have a different idea that I was going to do it on my insulin pump but then I came up with this idea of using the Dr martens and I chose this idea because I wanted to do something easy but different and I thought this idea would be better than doing a style like sells prep and I feel that it will be a good project because I can do so much with the shoes especially for the print based side to the project.

I have looked at the history behind the rebellious self-expression and the different videos that the company themselves have produced which is my primary research I have also looked at the reviews on the official website of Dr martens which is my secondary research, some of the reviews said that the shoes where quite comfortable and that the colour is great. The crew is myself. The cast is from my friends who have accepted to be on camera for me; there is firstly Darcey Hillard, then we have Mia saint, Alex Milnes, Alex Atkin these guys are going to be wearing the different shoes for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

foxy's lesson 2

paper work

first idea